May 4, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
It seems cliché to say, but I can't believe we are already in May! I've got some lovely freebies to share below, including the newest addition to our Printables Library. And speaking of the Printables Library, please take not of the new password for the month of May below.
I'm still spending the bulk of my time with my daughter in hospital, and so the focus of my shop is on digital printables. See below how you can help by providing feedback on the types of resources you would find most helpful.
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Butterfly Anatomy Poster Set - this set is the latest addition to our free printables library. This set includes one labeled poster and one poster with blank labels to be completed by your little spark. A perfect complement to your study of the butterfly this spring!
- Moss and Lichen Nature Journaling Pages from Raising Up Wild Things. My friend Natalie has created this beautiful 5 page resource which includes a poster, card set, journaling page and colouring page and she is generously sharing it for free.
- Dye-free Edible Finger Paint by Happy Healthy Casa. So my kids loved to finger paint when they were younger, but we always just used traditional finger paints. When I saw this taste-friendly option, I knew I wanted to share with you! It's super simple to make and provides lots of sensory fun!
- Children Around the World Cards by I Believe in Montessori. This 36 card set features gorgeous images of children of different cultures and races from around the world. If you follow Katherine, you know her materials are always of the highest quality.
- Angela from MOMtessori Life is offering her e-courses at a reduced rate for the month of May. Use the code WEEKLYCHECK-IN to save 10%. That means the popular Montessori Parenting Course is just $31.50 USD and the Montessori Homeschool Preschool Course is just $76.50USD. Click each of the links to learn more about the course curriculums and to register.
Help Me Create Helpful Content
- I am focusing my limited time on expanding my digitable printables right now and would love to hear from you. Are there specific themes you are looking for? What types of resources do you find most useful? Please drop me a line to let me know where I should focus my efforts to best serve you!
- Later this month: Nature Bundle - a huge collaboration that you won't want to miss out on! More details in the coming weeks.
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time,