The TOP FIVE THINGS TO KNOW!
1. Get the latest updates on Covid-19 announcements for CRC - Yes, You can Camp!
For more information: Covid-19 Council Update – Connecticut Rivers Council
2. The best Youth Leadership training program, NYLT, is starting registration now for the planned August event at JN Webster.
Invest in your Troop's youth leaders! Invest in their future!
For more information: https://ctscouting.org/?s=nylt
3. Planning for SUMMER CAMP 2021 is starting!! Check the CRC website for information on current schedules/reservations/pricing. Reserve your Unit's space today!
4. Order of the Arrow - Unit Elections are coming. Have one of our new chapter leadership team help you with your Troop's election or check out the changes in requirements. We have an Ordeal at JN Webster April 16-18. Get your Troop's candidates registered now!
For more information: Tschitani Lodge (Order of the Arrow) – Connecticut Rivers Council
5. Are you Wood Badge Trained? Are you up to the challenge of sharing your skills?
Apply the servant leadership skills you learned in Woodbadge to the backcountry of Philmont or Summit with Scouters from all over the Nation!
Open to all Woodbadgers (even if your ticket is not completed!)
Clink on the button below for more info!
Summit Leadership Challenge - July 4th-10th
Summit Leadership Challenge - The Summit Bechtel Reserve
Philmont Leadership Challenge - Sept 12-18th
You are not alone!
This LotR District leadership is here for you. If there are ANY questions or concerns, contact:
District Chair: Scott Garafano – email@example.com
District Commissioner: Jeff Myshrall – firstname.lastname@example.org
District Executive: Sean Fogle – email@example.com