Kia Ora ,
Happy 2022! The year of real climate action!
2021 was our biggest wake-up call yet. The climate is changing, and time is running out. But it hasn't run out yet. So as we look ahead to a new year, we stand as committed as ever to fighting for climate action that will protect, restore, and acknowledge the vital importance of our beloved outdoor spaces.
We've got heaps of climate updates for you this month! Read on to find out the following and more:
- Divest the Dirt Action Alert - What's your bank funding?
- Interview with POW creative member Melanie Joan Llyod of Climate Bowl.
- Summary of one of the most impressive mountaineering feats in NZ by two of our athlete ambassadors.
- Call for POW NZ Board Members
- A positive look into the future for NZ as a climate leader.