July 27, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
Today's email has a LOT of information, but I encourage you to take the time to scroll all the way through so you don't miss out on any of the goodies inside. There are some amazing sales to help you prepare for the coming school year that are time sensitive, so be sure to check those out at the bottom too!
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Seashells Silhouette Matching Cards by Little Spark Company. Perfect for little ones as they refine their visual discrimination skills, this 16 card set includes vintage illustrations of 8 seashells and their corresponding silhouettes.
- 20+ Different Ways to Use 3-part Cards by I Believe in Montessori. This guide is available free for those who sign up to Katherine's email list. Katherine is a world of knowledge and this guide is full of creative uses for the ever-popular 3-part cards.
- Yoga Poses Card Set by Olive Branch Montessori. A great addition to your movement stations, these cards feature real photos of children doing 8 simple yoga poses.
- Rainy Day Nature Play by @im_the_simon. This lovely creative activity pairs the free face printables from Mer Mag and nature loose parts such as grass, leaves, flowers, etc. A wonderful activity for a rainy day, or any day!
New to the Shop
- Online Shop Sidewalk Sale - ENDS TODAY! Be sure to check out the selection of resources from 20+ shops being offered at 30-70% off. New items have been added daily so if you haven't taken a peek since the sale launched, you might want to pop in. Oh, and each time you make a purchase, you'll also be entered in the giveaway for a chance to win over $150 in shop credits and freebies from participating shops!
- Montessori Homeschool Preschool E-Course Sale by MOMtessori Life. Save 20% with code BTHS2020. If you are embarking on the journey of homeschooling your 1.5-6 year old (or maybe still in the contemplation stage!), this e-course is the perfect place to begin. This course will take you step-by-step through the entire process, from Montessori philosophy points to keep in mind, to setting up the learning environment, to lesson prep and the order in which to present them, to sample work trays in each section, to how to create your own unit studies and Montessori-materials [as well as where you can find them available for purchase], to creating your daily classroom rhythm, and all the way through to what to do when it all goes wrong! Sale ends Aug 1st.
- Montessori Classroom Setup Bootcamp by Trillium Montessori. This online course (for teachers) will walk you through all the back-end tasks you should address before the first day of school in order to set yourself up for a successful school year. The course covers everything from organization to shelf setup to routines and procedures to parent relations and a whole lot more. Registration closes July 30th.
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time,