When it comes to special handling needs, the Port of Olympia has the equipment, experience, and know-how to get the job done right. When you make the move with us, you can expect customized, efficient shipping services that enhance your bottom line.
Owned and operated by the Port of Olympia, our 66-acre terminal is situated on Budd Inlet at the head of Puget Sound. We are centrally located to serve Puget Sound and the Columbia River Basin, providing ready access to local, regional and international markets.
- A complete cargo facility focused on breakbulk, bulk and ro-ro goods.
- Rail service provided by Union Pacific and BNSF with an on dock rail loop. Switching provided by the Olympia and Belmore Railroad.
- Three modern, deepwater berths.
- Strong working relationship with the ILWU to efficiently and safely expedite your cargo.
- Heavy machinery, conveyor system, a heavy-lift mobile harbor crane, and truck scales.
- A 76,000 sqft on-dock warehouse.
- Easy access to Interstate 5.
- Midway between Vancouver, Canada and Portland, Oregon.