Hey , long time no see!
Truth is that for the last weeks or even months I have been so occupied with working for others rather than for myself that I almost forgot how it feels like to put out personal content. And damn, I have been missing this!
I still have projects like a university "Day In My Life" video that has been stuck for weeks without progress. And I honestly still feel a bit too occupied with my current work I am doing for others to make much progress. But I will start small by resurrecting this newsletter :D
In any case, here is a quick rundown of what I have been up to:
- I joined a startup called Cuppa which is a digital bulletin board in the form of an app making spontaneous activities possible
- I spent hours to finally create a completely new website for a professional appearance. Let me know what you think. Website is getcuppa.de
- I also am currently helping out with the website of Viet Make It after they approached me. They are a Vietnamese NGO based in the Netherlands that puts out content about professional development and personal growth. Website: vietmakeit.nl
- Besides my research assistant job at TUM and the aforementioned projects I am currently in my 3rd semester switching my location from Heilbronn to Munich.
- Lastly, I have been running extensively since June, at least 3 times a week usually. (Here's my progress if you are interested.)
So yeah, in the end, I have been taking up a lot of responsiblites and what I would maybe call "professionally smart moves", i.e. doing things that would benefit your résumé or wallet. But is it really what I want? Have you perhaps been sacrificing more of your time for intensive studying or working for other people than you wanted? My advice would be for you to reflect on this and take some time aside for doing something that you have always wanted to do but kept pushing aside because you felt too guilty to temporarily let go of your work.