OUR JANUARY SEMI-ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DRIVE CONTINUES!
Thanks so much to those who are becoming members of PACTS, International month. We greatly appreciate your responses and support!
We are poised in so many ways for a major breakthrough in our issues this year:
- The Havana Syndrome - microwave weapons attacks - has been in the national headline news all of last year to the point that a few have even convinced their doctor that they were victims and have been diagnosed as having the Havana Syndrome by their physician.
- David Ruble's shielding device which has helped all of the dozens of testers who have tried it, will bring relief for many in our community once it goes into production in a couple of months.
- We will be reaching out to the newly-elected mayor of New York soon since he is aware of our issues and may perhaps assist the TI community in his city.
- The ICATOR International Class Action Lawsuit is proceeding forward as the lawyer has just received 10,000 euros, enough payment for him to begin developing a legal analysis which will guide him in making informed decisions regarding his legal strategy.
- And according to Magnus Olsson the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture, Nils Melzer, says his investigation into cybertorture crimes is still ongoing.
Your membership helps us to continue to provide regular, continuous updates and support to the community whenever there is news relevant to our cause.
The funds collected will go towards:
- Monthly website fees
- Email services
- Voicemail services
- Zoom platform
- Fax service
- PO box
- State requirements
- Mailing and shipping costs
- Office supplies
- Online storage
- Misc. expenses
- Director Compensation
For those that wish to support our efforts, here is how you may join us:
PACTS Membership Information
Membership is $25/year.
You may donate via PAYPAL at this link: http://paypal.me/pactsntl
You'll need to click SEND, then log in at the next screen, then enter a donation amount.
Our Zelle email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Hey, everyone please sign up for Zelle. It is the best-kept secret in sending money to friends and family. Zelle is a direct communication system between banks. Sign-up is quick and easy and the funds arrive in minutes to their destination with no fees, which means the recipient receives your entire donation amount without charge! It's an amazing, cost-effective way to send money.
Or you may send a check or money order made payable to 'PACTS, International' and mail to:
PO Box 1925
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
All amounts are accepted, including smaller donations of $3, $5, or $10, etc. per month, which are also important.
Once we receive your membership donation, we then mail a packet of materials to members consisting of:
- Our PACTS International pamphlet
- A PACTS Membership card
- A "You are not Alone" Wristband or TI Awareness Ribbon for renewals
- For $50 or more you will receive a membership card, plus the latest issue of our PACTS magazine!
JANUARY IS NATIONAL STALKING AWARENESS MONTH!
Each January affords us the opportunity to speak and educate about our issues since organized stalking is an integral part of the targeting protocol for many of us. Below I have included for download some images I've found on the web that may be utilized for outreach if and when needed.