Monday-Friday @ noon
- Monday, March 30, 2020 – Julie Silver
- Dietary Recommendations to build immunity. TCM looks at the temperature, flavor and quality of food as all impact our immune system. Julie will explain key foods for strengthening the Lungs and foods to eliminate when our Lungs are weakened and immunity is low.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - Jennifer Pillow White
- Stimulate your Immune System Circulation. Our immunity circulates throughout our lymphatic system. Jennifer will offer self help exercises based in lymph drainage therapy principles to improve activity and movement of our own personal warriors.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 – Monica Mae Leibson
- Qi Gong for Emotional and Physical Health. Qi gong is a form of gentle exercise that moves the qi in the body. It can be done by anyone at anytime and there is a broad way of benefits. Monica will focus on qi gong that benefits the nervous system, lymph system and digestive system - all systems that are critical for health and wellness during this time.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 - Julie Shindler-Cohen
- Enhancing Fertility Preparedness during COVID 19. Many couples are working on fertility and there is no reason the stop preparing our body for the next step! Julie will educate patients on the benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine and offer tips and suggestions to building a strong body foundation during these times!
- Friday, April 3, 2020 – Kat Barber
- Essential Oils and Acupressure for Immune support and emotional Well being. Essential oils, when applied to acupuncture points, can have strongly impact our immune system. Kat will talk about the "essentials" of essential oils and offer helpful techniques that you can do on your own.
Monday - Friday @ 12 noon
Please support our efforts by watching, commenting and sharing with your friends!