Flinch & bones - hymns of woe
Dissolves in mouth
No beat after beat
Lung branches - hold still
Sink below, fleets
As the fossil trails afield
As the rot curves unreeled.
Farewell has merely become a part of life we already live. Standing in front of fading realms, fragil, as it is ephemeral. Fleeting memory, monody, chromatic grief, maladies - from warm skin to cold stones. De-seeding the stasis that allows the uninterrupted heartache to go on.
'Only Autumn Returns' captures bittersweet remembrance as a poignant tribute to the the depth of human transience and the enduring power of impermanence.
1. Sunk Offshore, One Single Oath
2. Abdication, During the Great March Storm (Part I-II)
3. Facing This Tattered Veil (Blackened Veins)
4. Indomitable, Worn Out by a Decade
5. Clasped Hands & Protruding Bones (Kneeling Aside)
6. Still the Same Cocoon (April 19, 2023 - 5.41pm)
7. Lying on a Marble Altar Encircled with Gold (For A.)