A month filled with learnings, some results, and new philosophies + reads.
I'm currently working on more alternative protein research, an app, and building out my skills. Over this month period, I've been able to organize and streamline my time to a point where I can begin working efficiently.
An added benefit of doing so means that I have more time for other things, and added learning!
In this newsletter update, we'll be talking about:
New Alternative Protein works
Things I've won
Alternative Protein Opportunities
While I can't give away too much right now, I would like to hint at some big things that are upcoming.
1. Working with companies in the alt. protein space; identifying deliverable opportunities and scientific advancements
2. Starting on a 4-year XPrize challenge, in which my team and I are developing a new protein substitute. Competing for $10M!
3. Spoke with Ira van Eelen, the daughter of the inventor of clean meat. Such a kind and thought-provoking individual. We're currently working on KindEarth.tech and newprotein.org content - more updates and info coming soon!
4. I've been writing a ton of cellular agriculture and plant-based content, a research paper on genetic algorithms that got reviewed by Ivy League professors, which is being taken further with publishing, and now I'm running scaffold simulations in my nanotech software!
5. Gave a quick talk on my learnings...
Check out some content I've released👇🏾
New Mindsets, Introspective, and Reflection
A Phenomenal Philosophical Phase Pt. 2 🤔
I've been exploring the importance of the mind, and how it plays into building up mental models. In the meantime, I've been binging resources, mental models, and thought experiments of the top thinkers each week, and I've begun outsourcing my learnings!
Speaking with VISA and other PSP companies, and some of the leading security transaction methods, we've been making pivots in our product. Also, we're currently pursuing grants, so if you have any referrals, or even want to make an investment, please contact me. We're currently finishing up our prototype, and drafting our recommendation and business plan!
I recently received government recognition for my CNN and Variational Autoencoder based application for diagnosing any disease. I'm now applying the algorithm to drug development, and plan to present at a district statewide science display. I got to meet Susan Wild, won a government package, and also got an internship recommendation among other benefits. See me with Congresswoman Wild 👇🏾
Over the next few weeks and months, I'll be heavily focused on these, and still be working on side projects and extracurriculars. These are different things that will take up time.
Here are some goals:
Continuously studying for AP and standardized testing
Building my "T" in sustainable biotech and working on my scalable, and viable solutions, talking and working with more ppl in the space [focus]
Learning about foodtech and genetic engineering
Getting more and exposure, and learning as much as possible
Securing opportunities with CEOs of multimillion - billion $ companies. Passionate about the work, and excited to see where everything goes.
I'll be in full pursuit of these goals every single day! More updates to come in future letters.
How I want to Grow
1. Data Analysis. More recently, I've been spending hours learning how to apply analytic thinking to analyze data really strongly and finding nuances, and reading between the lines. I've also been looking at mental models and other resources to help with this. Got any resources? Feel free to send them over!
2. Thinking and Pivoting. I'm looking to enhance my patience factor, empathy, and understanding so that I can continuously grow and enhance my learning capabilities. I've been binging mental games, quizbowl packets, and Naval Ravikant to learn how to pivot, change, think, and use neuroplasticity to my advantage.
a. Empathy. This would also benefit my emotional capabilities and control, and after studying more in art and neuroevolution, this could benefit my creativity and ingenuity as well
3. Physicality. I've now begun doing preseason training for the varsity tennis team! It's super fun, and I'm really excited. I'm looking to be 10 - 100x of tennis (and violin and golf and chess) player than I was last year so that I can not only win but maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm likely to be playing a higher seed, so it's important that I'm prepared.
Best Resources 🤩
I've been reading a lot this month (contrary to what my parents may see - I'm constantly on my computer READING lol)
Books of ze Month.
Tales of Norse Mythology; An enriching Norse mythology long collection
The Lean Startup; Becoming genuinely radically successful
A Promised Land; Obama wrote it. It sold out. Case closed. Obama's amazing memoir
There weren't really good movies. WW84 wasn't that good in my opinion. I'll have to watch better stuff. Defending Jacob and Tehran on Apple TV+ were really good!