The Arctic Chill quilt pattern is finished! Woo hoo!
I'm so happy with how this turned out! It's got all the info that my patterns usually have - and so much more!
- There are fourteen animals instead of the usual twelve.
- The lemming templates come in two sizes so you can make a full-sized lemming like the other blocks, or pop lots of little lemmings in to visit their Arctic friends.
- The pattern includes SVG files for use with electric cutting machines.
- There are two video tutorials for every block - one with me talking you through the process, and another shorter one showing just the assembly with some fun music - a perfect shortcut for those already familiar with my patterns who still want to see how each block goes together.
- The templates have additional placement lines to help you get your finished blocks just right.
Now the pattern is in your hands and I can't wait to see the versions you create! This morning I woke up with a vision in my head of the same animals but with all the background blocks in shades of solid grey - so I might have to create a new fabric bundle and make another sample very soon. 😄
If you pre-ordered the pattern you should have already received an email with a link to download the finished pattern.
If you haven't ordered it yet - you can get the pattern here.