We just wanted to touch base with you, our customers, to let you know that we’re doing our part as we face the challenges of responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat.
The health of both you and our staff is paramount to us, so we’ve amped up our normal health and safety protocols for our staff and vehicles.
- We have opted to suspend the requirement for signature on delivery for the safety of you and our drivers.
- All delivery vehicles continue to be provided with Antibacterial Wipes to be wiped down.
- Drivers are continually reminded to keep the surfaces they touch and their hands clean.
- The vehicles continue to be cleaned daily and their interior surfaces are disinfected at the beginning of each shift and throughout the day.
- As a backup, each vehicle is also provided with water and soap for the drivers to keep their hands clean.
We already perform most of these protocols on a daily basis, but we are now ensuring that they are being done more frequently and diligently.