The TOP FIVE THINGS TO KNOW!
1. District Recognition Dinner - October 9th This Saturday - JN Webster Dining Hall - 7:00. We will be celebrating the efforts of our 2020 and 2021 Scouts and Scouters at a Recognition Banquet. LoTR Unit Leaders, Unit Awards, Alumni Legends will all be celebrated. Reminder: A full dinner - $35.00 (?) and a full evening of celebrating our amazing volunteers! We have 6 District Award of merits, a silver beaver presentation, District awards for Unit leaders, and more.
Register by clicking this link below.
Dinner Registration Click Here!
2. Fall Adventure Programs for units and Scouts of all ages. Check out the rather comphrensive program menu for this month. It can be all found on the Council's Fall Program page.
Fall Adventure Page
3. Since we are all gathering for a District Dinner this Saturday there will be no roundtables this month.
4. Save-a-Spot for camp. We had an awesome summer camp season this past summer. Its never to earlier to start planning for next year. You can reserve spot already by going to our camping page.
Camping Page 2022
5. Scouting For Food is right around the corner. Check out our Scouting for food headquarters by clicking the button below. We have bag orders, scouting for food report cards, and more on the page. Once you ordering your bags they can be picked up at the council office.
Scouting for Food Page
You are not alone!
This LotR District leadership is here for you. If there are ANY questions or concerns, contact:
District Chair: Scott Garafano – firstname.lastname@example.org
District Commissioner: Jeff Myshrall – email@example.com
District Executive: Sean Fogle – firstname.lastname@example.org