Personally, these are some questions I've been asking myself regarding this past year:
- Have I made a positive impact in my community? On the environment? On my child?
- Have I been patient with myself and my partner?
- Have I learned anything new?
- What are some things I want to accomplish next year?
- Am I going in the right direction?
I tend to write down my goals for next year during this time. I literally write down everything that I want to accomplish, even though some things seem outlandish. I put them all in Evernote.
For example, this year I achieved 5 goals out of 11. Not bad, but it's a sign that I need to really prioritize and focus on what's important. Not that a trip to the Northern Lights isn't important!
So, as this is my last e-mail of the year, I want to take some time to THANK YOU.
THANK YOU for being here. For opening my e-mails, even if it's once in a while. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. It really keeps me going.
And I also want to remind you of 3 things as you enter a new decade and as you reflect on this past year:
- Go ahead, do something drastic in 2020 - you WON'T regret it. It might be just the push you need to reach your goals.
- Remember that if you're feeling unfulfilled, it's in your power to do something about it.
- A fresh start is always around the corner, not just on January 1st.
I cannot wait to see what 2020 has in store for all of us!
I'd LOVE to hear what you look forward to the most in this next decade :)
Hit reply and let me know!
See you guys in 2020 & until then, happy holidays <3