It's your chronically sleep-deprived corset enthusiast!
I have no idea where the last two weeks have gone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ here are the main highlights:
- my husband caught Covid (by some miracle, I didn't - thank goodness for 2-bedroom apartments!)
- I'm excited about the new live-action Barbie movie! It looks satirical, oversaturated, and campy. I might dress up to go see it (stealthing a corset for that Barbie figure, of course!)
- two podcasts I'm loving right now: "Online Marketing Made Easy" by Amy Porterfield (entrepreneur superstar) and "Get it in Writing" by Corinne Boudreau (Canadian business lawyer)
- I got "ma'am"ed this week and I never thought I would miss being called "miss".
- Only a couple of weeks until my personal selection of colorways will start rolling out on Timeless Trends' site and I can't wait!
If you missed any previous announcements, remember you can check out the newsletter archive on my site.