Share the Love Nominations
Open February 1 and Close February 16
Click here to share the love and nominate an educator!
Each year, Texas PTA sends out a call to PTAs to share the love and nominate those educators who truly back the future of every child in their communities.
Do you know educators who back the future of every child? Do you know an amazing teacher, principal, or superintendent who gives a little bit extra to make sure all students are successful? 'Share the Love' and nominate those outstanding educators from your community.
The Road to Educator of the Year
- Step One: The community submits nominations for their favorite educator.
- Step Two: Each nominee receives an email containing a link to submit their responses to the prompts below.
- Step Three: PTA Leaders review the nominations and responses and select the Texas PTA Educators of the Year.
- Winners are recognized in front of their peers and hundreds of PTA Leaders at LAUNCH and again by their school district.
Nominator and Nominee Information
- Contact information (name, address, phone, and email)
- Email addresses are required for all nominees
- School district and PTA name (nominators only)
- School district, campus, and grade-level information (nominees only)
All responses must be a minimum of 50 words and cannot exceed 150 words.
- The mission of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Describe how this educator helps achieve this mission through their support of PTA programs, parent education, family engagement or advocacy efforts.
- Explain how this educator has created a unique, creative and positive learning environment that has impacted student learning in the (classroom/campus/district).
- Directly involving parents and families in a student’s school life has the greatest impact on their success. How does this educator partner with families to be active participants in the education of their children and engage them at both home and school?
From Texas PTA Website