1. 'Monomass' is a term coined by Dazed Media to describe the era we live in, one where "hyper-individualism and mass trends sit side-by-side within the very same person". The report they ran gets into the details of how targeting such audiences works and how you can overcome the challenges of appealing to them.
2. With marketers always looking for new ways to retain customers, they've finally realized the importance of 'community building' as a core pillar to marketing instead of just another strategy to test out.
3. Google 'Core Web Vitals' is a relatively new term that's deemed to be the next major ranking factor. These refer to the particular elements Google deems important when it comes to a website's user experience. Read more here: https://web.dev/vitals/ and https://support.google.com/web...
4. The 'Transportation-as-a-Service (TaaS)' term is finally going mainstream over its original version: Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS).
5. Continuing last month's trends towards improving one's leadership skills we're now looking at high interest for 'virtual leadership' and 'Amazon's 14 Leadership Principles' as well as new communities like HerBusiness.
6. Are we seeing a shift from Zoom to Google Meet? The increase in searches for the 'Google Meet' term, as well as 'Google Meet vs Zoom' would imply that people are looking at it as a viable alternative for their virtual meetings. Perhaps this has been in response to increased lockdown measures during the second wave of coronavirus that many countries are experiencing.