During our July 2nd Saturday Downtown we will be partnering with Relay for Life of South Windsor, Vernon & Manchester. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life Movement is the world's largest fundraising event to save lives from cancer. They celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action for lifesaving change.
Our 2nd Saturday Downtown on July 10th will include:
- A Story Walk focused on Sun Protection
- Information Scavenger Hunt
- Sidewalk Chalk Art Honoring Loved Ones
- Creating a Community Handprint Banner
- Paint the Town Purple Decorations!
Businesses are Invited to Participate:
- Decorate your storefront in purple from July 5-July 10
- Collect Donations and post Stars & Moons to honor those whose lives have been touched by cancer
- Host a give-back night to donate a portion of proceeds to the American Cancer Society
- Be a Financial Sponsor
If you would like more information about how you can participate, send Joy an email!