What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)? I get that question a lot. Simply put, a virtual assistant is an independent contractor who provides professional administrative services outside the organization's physical offices. VA's save organizations thousands of dollars because the business does not have to pay benefits, taxes, workman's comp, office space/supplies, etc. The benefits are numerous, especially for small businesses that are taking off.
A VA's duties can vary from simple tasks such as data entry to complicated project management.
1440 performs a variety of services for a variety of clients. Some of the tasks we manage include:
- Documenting processes
- Newsletter creation and distribution
- Querying agents and publishers for the publication of a book
- Zoom meetings and webinars
- Canva designs
- General administrative tasks include organizing and filing electronic files, emailing teams, and coordinating calls.
- Apply to speak at conferences, radio shows, and podcasts
- Eventbrite management
- CRM management
- Calendar management
- Social media management
- Receptionist duties (clients provide mobile phones)
This is a short list of tasks 1440 performs for its clients.
Want to know more? Call, email, or schedule a discovery call with us. We would love to discuss how 1440 can help you stand front and center for your clients!