Some Reminders from last month -
Thank you all for being patient with all of the volunteers who serve the kids as we implement these new procedures. We love your kids!
*Please know that these policies and procedures are being put in place for the safety of our kids. We are growing and we want our procedures to be in place so that we can be a safe environment for all kids and their families!
- Please make sure that if your child is going to Sunday School or Children's church they have been checked into our system. You can Check-in using our self service station at church on Sunday morning or online on the Church Center App!
- Only an adult who is 18 or older and who has been added as an approved pick-up person will be able to Check-out a child from the any of our children's rooms. A child will not be released to a sibling or friend who is not 18 or older and has been added as an approved pick-up person.
- Please have your matching tag when picking up your child from any classrooms. If you find that your tag gets misplaced you can take a picture of it to show our volunteers. That also works if you have kids in multiple classes and you and your spouse need to divide and conquer. :)
- Children need to be checked into our system by an adult.
- Please communicate with your older kids who are in Children's Church to let an adult volunteer know if they are leaving the room for a bathroom break.
- As a reminder, older kids are always welcome to stay in the regular service.
- More to come on this as we continue to grow and as the remodel wraps up!
TBCkids Sick Child Policy: Children will not be admitted into class if they have had the following within the past 24 hours:
- Excessive nasal discharge
- Persistent bad cough
- Diarrhea or Vomiting
- Common Childhood Diseases: Chicken Pox, Influenza, Strep Throat, etc.
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Significant Rash
- Head Lice: All nits should be gone from hair
If you have any questions about this policy please let me know. I understand that some kids have allergies or are prone to runny noses. I get it. I had a kid like that when they were little. Communication is key!
Thank you all, see you Sunday!