WHAT IS YOUR PLAN TO VOTE SAFELY?
1. Get the form to request your vote by mail ballot here.
The deadline to request an early ballot is Oct. 27, but don't wait that long. The Board of Elections will start sending out ballots around mid-September. Ballots must be postmarked by Nov. 3, but before October 27 is recommended.
2. Mail your ballot to the Board of Elections at P.O. Box 31788 Charlotte, NC 28231.
- You can also deliver the ballot in person to any Early Voting location or directly to the Board of Elections.
- Even if you request your vote by mail ballot, you can choose instead to vote in person on Election Day.
- Mecklenburg County is working with the Board of Elections to have available 200,000 masks for poll workers and voters.