How are you doing?? Greetings from Montevideo's Old City!
What website do you go to when you are looking for general information about Uruguay?
I wanted to find out what a company whose business it is to rank the world's most popular websites, had to say.
Similarweb.com—who say they have the pulse on traffic to over 100 million websites in the world 😱 —compared:
- Guru’Guay, an independent locally-produced website hosted by yours truly
- Uruguay Natural from the tourism ministry
- Discover Montevideo from the Montevideo tourism board
- Uruguay XXI by Uruguay’s investment and promotion agency
- WelcomeUruguay (they have versions in Chile and Argentina too—Similarweb found them, they were not on my radar, and you can probably see why...).
Find out how we ranked!
What do YOU think? Your opinion or experiences of these sites is really valuable. Feel free to hit 'reply' if you'd like to share. I'm always all ears.