Teves was a month with incredible Brocha, and we are so excited to share that eleven couples got engaged through the site this month!! The singles spanned the globe from California, Florida, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas in the United States, as well as Australia, Canada, France, Israel and the UK internationally!
1) Shadchan Zvi Mitz relates: "I was in touch with the Bochur for a while. After some time I noticed the girl's ChabadMatch profile. The arrangements and circumstances seemed like a good match, and Baruch Hashem it was a great match!
2) Shadchan Libby Chein met the Kallah's mother at the Kinus Meet Shadchanim event two years ago, and following that was able to set the couple up.
3) Shadchan Zvi Mitz relates: "The girl's mother saw the boy's profile on the site and asked me to approach them. I made the introduction and Boruch Hashem they met and it all worked nicely!"
4) Shadchan Dassi Kramer relates: "I saw the Bochur's profile on ChabadMatch and based on his professional studies, I suggested a girl in a similar field. They went out and decided to take a break. After six months they tried again and got engaged!"
5) Shadchan Laurie Young relates: "Yeah! A new engagement.I was able to be Hashem's messenger to facilitate the match by seeing the woman's profile on ChabadMatch.com and setting her up with my client. Mazel tov!!!!!"
6) The Choson relates: "I looked up her profile when the name came up. The profile looked like a match, and Boruch Hashem it was!"
7) The Choson reached out to Shadchan Dassi Kramer after registering on the site, and after reviewing his profile, had an idea which Boruch Hashem worked!
8) Shadchan Nina Guerenstadt relates: "I was looking for some time for a Shidduch for the bochur, and saw a relevant profile on ChabadMatch. I suggested it to the parents who were interested and Boruch Hashem got engaged!"
9) The mother of the Kallah relates: "The Shadchan got my daughter's resume from your database and suggested the Shidduch!
10) The Chosson saw the Kallah's profile on the site and reached out to his Rabbi, who reached out to the Kallah's Rabbi to help facilitate the Shidduch!
11) The Kallah relates: "Reading through his resume on ChabadMatch, I couldn’t help but think he was exactly what I was looking for, and he was looking for someone like me. I had found my Bashert!"