The TOP FIVE THINGS TO KNOW!
TIME TO RECHARTER!
1. It is getting colder, night is coming sooner...You know what that means! It is time to Start your unit's rechartering process! Remember, we are doing on-line registration this year. Make sure you have your unit's YPT requirements completed NOW! Better to be prepared now than waiting for the end of the year to roll around. If you have a question, concern or issue, give us a call NOW, rather than later! And... start your YTE paperwork now as well!
2. University of Scouting, College of Commissioner Sciences announcements will be coming soon! Lots of great information and training provided by local Scouters to help your unit provide a better program for your Pack/Troop/Post/Ship
2022 - Klondike Derby
3. While you are finalizing your camping plans for the Scouting year, remember that the LoTR Klondike Derby will be Jan 28/29/30 at JN Webster Scout Reservation. A great program needs great engagement! Contact Scott, Jeff or Sean if your unit could help lead a skill station. We have two troops already, but we need 5 more to make this a super event!
4. So, you still have that scouting spirit, and feel that you still want to make a difference? The Leaders of the Revolution has a spot for you! Help other units get better at their programming, training and leadership development. Support the District in providing your knowledge, experience and contacts to others! Talk to Jeff, Scott or Sean today to find out how that "1 Hour a Week" can make Scouting stronger in Connecticut
Scouting for Food Page
5. Scouting For Food is happening right now. Check out our Scouting for Food headquarters by clicking the button below. We have bag orders, scouting for food report cards, and more on the page. Once you ordering your bags they can be picked up at the council office.
You are not alone!
This LotR District leadership is here for you. If there are ANY questions or concerns, contact:
District Chair: Scott Garafano – email@example.com
District Commissioner: Jeff Myshrall – firstname.lastname@example.org
District Executive: Sean Fogle – email@example.com