Here at SAR, we received this message from the World Federation of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Societies (WFAS) and are sharing this with our own audience. This document is not research based but could be used to guide those interested in researching COVID19.
Dear member societies,
To better help you cope with COVID-19 pandemic, we hereby send you several language versions of documents relating TCM opinions on COVID-19.
1. The new guidance coronavirus pneumonia acupuncture intervention (Second Edition) PDF
2. Guidelines on Acupuncture and Moxibustion Intervention for COVID-19 (second edition) PDF
3. Recommandations sur l'utilisation de l'acupuncture et de la moxibustion dans le traitement du COVID-19 (translated by the Academy of temporal acupuncture translated by ARIATAS) PDF
4. Pautas sobre el uso de acupuntura y moxibustión para tratar el COVID-19 (translated by the Academy of temporal acupuncture translated by ARIATAS) PDF
5. The novel coronavirus pneumonia treatment program piloted the seventh edition of the Program of TCM Diagnosis and Treatment (Jian Wei of Chinese medicine treatment program committee part Protocol for COVID-19, from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine translation chapter of TCM, translated by Beijing University of Chinese Medicine) PDF
Best regards, WFAS Secretariat
Please note: SAR is not endorsing this information yet we want to help researchers and providers to have empirical information.