1) There is always an asset, a commander, an operation, and an overly intelligent, handsome, street-smart man at the center of it all.
2) Every life or death situation has just enough time for a funny comedic quip.
3) Assets are put into harm’s way, but only in foreign, romantic locales.
4) In order to be a good agent, you have to have been a boy scout.
5) The really good agents are mysterious men who have been stand offish to everyone they’ve ever met and worked with; but love of a damsel in distress makes them an open book.
6) Agents always drink really cool, trendy alcoholic drinks.
7) For any mission, “all you need is a stick of gum, a pocket knife and a smile.”
8) The trunk of a car is a perfectly acceptable place to have a duffel bag full of guns.
9) It’s always a good idea to hide foreign currency, passports, and a gun in several different safety deposit boxes all over the globe.
10) Apparently, only the good guys know how to hit the target.
Thank you and good night.