Here's what is happening for yoga/meditation classes starting at the Centre:
- classes will be offered both at the Centre if you would like to come in person PLUS they will also be recorded and available through Zoom (you will still have to register for online classes in order to receive the new Zoom meeting password)
- Pre-registrations will only be accepted for classes. Any class with less than 4 people signed up will be cancelled. You can use can either use your Aurora Pass card or pay for the series of classes, there will be no drop in's (please notify Adrianna if funds are tight at this time to pay for classes and you would like to do an Exchange of Service instead)
- we are going to continue and promote our "Mother Earth Connections" outdoors since these have been very popular, however you will need to sign up for these now as a class with payment.
For those of you who would like to start attending classes at the Centre, here's what we are looking at to ensure your safety while providing services:
- asking that if you aren’t feeling well, that you please stay home from class
- before and after classes the space will be sanitized,by disinfecting high-touch surfaces,
- adding more access to disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers,
- bring your own mat, props and blankets to class (we will have ours available, just keep in mind that if you use them, you will have to properly clean them, excluding the blankets which we will clean weekly)
- classes will run at 50% occupancy which is maximum 10
- social distancing of 6 feet will be respected at all times, including with the placement of the mats for class
We will just have to remember that “Clean is kind,” and “A warm smile is better than a handshake.”, so we can start reconnecting in a more personal way.