June 29, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
There is so much to celebrate this week!
Here in Canada we are celebrating Canada Day on July 1st and our neighbours to the south celebrate Independence Day on July 4th. While we are used to celebrating with large public gatherings and backyard barbecues, this year will definitely look a bit different with the pandemic restrictions in place.
Whether you are Canadian, American, or you simply want to grab a few resources to complement your North America studies, I hope you will enjoy our special celebratory freebies. Oh, and don't worry, I've still got you covered with the next release from our Seashells Collection.
And please take note of the NEW password for July, which goes into effect today (scroll down to view and link).
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Seashells Cutting Strips by Little Spark Company. Got a little one who is refining their scissor skills? This set includes both snip strips and linear cutting strips, all in a seashell theme!
- Scissor Lesson Demonstration by Voila Montessori. I love the simplicity of this lesson. If you are thinking of introducing scissors to your little one, this is a great place to start.
- Canadian National Anthem Poster Set by Little Spark Company. Celebrate Canada Day with us on July 1st by singing our national anthem! This set includes both English and French versions of Oh Canada! with print and cursive options. Not familiar with Oh Canada? Here is a clip of the West Coast Harmony Chorus' a capella rendition.
- Bald Eagle Anatomy Poster Set by Little Spark Company. The bald eagle is the emblem of the United States of America. This poster set is the perfect complement to your study of North America, or your celebration of Independence Day this week!
Celebrate Canada Day and Independence Day with these items from the Shop
- July 1st - Oceanschooling Bundle collaboration, including my new Wonderful Whales Bundle. Click here for a sneak peak at the bundle inclusions.
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,