This is just a quick heads-up about the next meeting of the Bennington City Council, this Monday, November 11. The full agenda is posted here. Items include:
- An ordinance updating the salary ranges, benefits, retirement contributions, cost of living increases, and merit-based pay increases for all city employees.
- The three-year contract with the city's comprehensive insurance broker.
- The recently completed resurfacing of Bennington Road by the soccer fields, which used a preservation method that the city has not tried before.
- Recent repairs to 4th Street.
- An agreement with the Nebraska Department of Roads regarding the 156th Street project, clearing the way for bid letting in January 2020.
- Improvements to the electrical system in Centennial Park.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. in the city offices next to the library. Please, if you have any ideas, concerns, or questions regarding the topics above, let me know.