As we reflect on the past year, we are overcome with gratitude for our Central Texas Community's commitment and belief that everyone deserves a decent place to live. With your support, we are poised to increase the number of families we serve next year and beyond.
This year's accomplishments and milestones include:
- Broke ground on our latest development, the Montopolis Townhomes
- Launched HomeBase as a brokerage to help connect more local families with affordable homes to purchase
- Received a transformational $8.5 million gift from MacKenzie Scott to purchase land for future affordable housing developments
- Celebrated the passing of the City of Austin's $350 Million Affordable Housing Bond
- Celebrated 30 years of ReStore supporting our mission
- Lastly, we now have the opportunity to secure more land in Hays and Caldwell counties with the $1 million gift from McCoy's Building Supply
What do all of these accomplishments have in common? They are building blocks to help us reach our goal of providing over 500 affordable homes to Central Texans in the next five years.
However, we still need you, our Central Texas community, to offer your support to meet this goal.
Please join us as we continue to build more Homes, more Communities and more Hope
Please consider making your most generous tax-deductible gift before December 31st.
From all of us at Austin Habitat for Humanity, thank you.