April 20, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
Another Monday, another email chock full of goodies to help you make the most of your time with the kiddos! Today I'm sharing some amazing freebies, simple DIY's and a gorgeous bundle sale, so scroll on my friends.
Also, I wanted to send along my sincere thanks for your messages about my daughter. She remains in hospital and is getting stronger every day. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. I'll continue to share updates.
This week I have 5 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Classified Cards by AMI. This is a HUGE (I counted 72 sets) repository of 3-part cards being shared completely free to schools, educators and families to provide support during the COVID-19 pandemic. No sign up required.
- Rainbow Walk Activity by Alive Outdoors. Part of the Moment of Intention series, this is a great activity for all ages. You don't need any supplies, and you get some fresh air in the process.
- Ramadan 3-Part Cards by Salam Montessori. Just in time for the beginning of Ramadan, this set of cards feature images indicative of Ramadan, bilingual labels and minimal design with kids from different cultures.
- Rainbow Paper Spinner from Teach Beside Me. This simple spinner toy is made of strips of paper and a wooden skewer. It rounds out to a ball as it spins, and is pretty mesmerizing to watch. This one is great for children ages 3 and up (with glue gun help from an adult).
- Create a Bottle Garden from the Ontario Science Centre. Celebrate Earth Day by creating your very own bottle garden using a recycled plastic bottle. We will defintiely be doing this activity as a family this week. Bring on the fresh herbs!
- Gardenschooling Bundle - April 19-26 - This bundle is a compilation of over $300 in beautiful resources related to the garden, the pond, weather and more. I've contributed my Garden Vegetables Bundle. A lovely addition to your homeschool curriculum for just $25.
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at email@example.com
Until next time,