Expansion of existing routes and new routes for the summer season
Austrian Airlines will resume its pre-pandemic scheduled flights from Vilnius to Vienna, the capital of Austria, from the end of March 2023. This route will operate 3 weekly flights with the first return flight scheduled for 26 March 2023.
Turkish Airlines has added 5 flights to its weekly schedule between Vilnius and Istanbul as of October 2022, following a rise in demand by its passengers.
Going forward, Turkish Airlines will have 14 flights a week, while it had nine weekly flights previously.
Norwegian Air Shuttle will start regular direct flights between Vilnius and Copenhagen from August. It is planned that there will be 3 flights per week.
Ryanair already launched a new route to Torino last December. And new routes are waiting ahead:
- Kaunas - Bari from March 28th
- Kaunas - Burgas from March 28th
- Kaunas - Bratislava from March 27th
- Vilnius - Malaga from May 2nd
- Vilnius - Varna from June 3rd
This summer season airBaltic also plans to launch 3 new routes from Vilnius:
- Vilnius - Mallorca from May 2nd
- Vilnius - Nice from May 3rd
- Vilnius - Heraklion from May 4th
Find all routes from Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga Airports here: www.ltou.lt/en/aviation/route-development/route-map