Annually, on March 6th, we recognize dentists for all of their hard work in keeping our teeth and mouths healthy. Dr. Gil takes this job very seriously, and being a dentist is something he is passionate about. But, there is more to Dr. Gil than his rapidly growing beard, chairside jokes, and attention to your smile. Here are a few fun facts about your favorite dentist at HDD:
- He is an avid NBA fan.
- He has his black belt in karate.
- He was a Music major in college and plays the piano, guitar, and alto saxophone.
- He loves to read fiction and nonfiction - David McCullough is one of his favorite authors.
- He climbed Mount Fiji in Japan in 2010.
- He won a dance competition on a cruise after graduating from dental school.