Congratulations to Presidio's 2021 seniors!
We are very pleased to announce the following university acceptances and scholarship awards:
- Rain Horn - accepted to Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona, recipient of Wildcat Recognition Scholarship in the amount of $2,000.00
- Megan Smith - accepted to University of Arizona, recipient of Wildcat Excellence Scholarship in the amount of $8,000.00
- Joel Vargas accepted to University of Arizona and recipient of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Scholarship in the amount of $1000.00
- Jonathan Bessett accepted to Northern Arizona University
As more information is received regarding postsecondary plans, acceptances and scholarships they will be announce to the #PresidioFamily in our monthly newsletter. If parents want further information on assistance with the FAFSA application and college and scholarship applications please contact Ms. Carmen Gomez, Presidio Guidance Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 881-5222.
Additionally, Presidio will be offering a variety of trainings for our parents that we hope you will find valuable. This month we are offering suicide awareness/prevention training. To take this month's 15 minute online training on suicide awareness and prevention please follow the steps outlined below:
- Click the button below to navigate to the online training site
- Create a profile by registering on the site
- Select the Parents and Guardians training button
This learning experience for parents and guardians of students in all grades combines short video clips, instructional material and activities to assist parents in navigating the journey of the upcoming school year, for themselves and for their children.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Carmen Gomez, Presidio School Guidance Counselor.