Happy Membership Monday!
How would you like to welcome 16 new Scouts?
Pack 160 did just that - and earned the President's Membership Challenge x3!
So, how did they do it?
1. Pack 160 has an enthusiastic Membership Coordinator
2. The Unit created a recruiting plan and registered their Join Scouting Event & requested flyers on the Membership and Marketing Hub.
3. Leaders set up tables at multiple community events and handed out flyers inviting families to their own Unit's Join Scouting Event with the Mobile Base Camp and advertised the events by posting flyers on community corkboards and sharing on Social Media.
4. Digital Flyers were distributed in their local schools.
5. They collected contact information using their Unit's BeAScout.org Pin and offered a raffle prize incentive.
6. The Membership Coordinator followed up continuously with contacts and invited them to their Unit's Join Scouting Event and meetings.
Congratulations to Pack 160 - 50 Scouts and growing!
Check out all the resources here - on the Membership and Marketing Hub.