As you know, we closed our doors early last week for both yoga and massage. We have all spent the week navigating this unchartered territory, trying to create a new normal, dealing with uncertainty and fear and for many of us lost income. Right now, we are exploring new ways and platforms to bring you yoga classes, meditations, workshops, and teachings virtually. While we maneuver through our options, we will begin by offering you live classes through Zoom! Our first offering will be a vinyasa flow tomorrow morning at 10:30am with Erin.
How this works:
- For the time being classes will be held twice daily at 10:30am and 7:30pm and one 5:30p class on Wednesday
- 10:30a class will be a vinyasa flow class. These classes will be all levels if you have no problem getting up and down off the floor, but will be to varying degrees of difficulty.
- 7:30p class will be Therapeutic, yin, restorative, gentle classes
- You will sign up through MBO and regular class packages and memberships will be used or you can purchase a drop in class for $10.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE WILL BE ONE HOUR BEFORE THE START OF CLASS
- After registration closes you will receive an email with the zoom link. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SETTINGS IN MBO ALLOW YOU TO RECEIVE EMAILS AND TEXTS!! Please see the link below for instruction on how to change your profile settings.
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL RECEIVE THE LINK TO THE CLASS!
We will continue to offer tutorials and shortened free content on fb live. Our Seva class on Sundays will continue to be offered on fb live as well.
We understand that some of you have been and will be greatly impacted financially. We have always strived to make our yoga classes economically accessible to all. Our goal is to ensure our doors open back up so we can continue to serve this community as well as creating a virtual community. In order to do this, we will continue to use our current packages and membership rates as well as a reduced rate package. We will use already existing packages first. All packages, no matter what the pricing option, will be on auto renew.
With that being said, if you are financially able to continue with your current pricing option (5/$50, 10/$80, $75 monthly) we would very much appreciate your support! Some of you may be Blessed enough to be able to do more, and if you would like to sponsor classes for other community members or just donate you can venmo Erin Kuehl @Erin-Kuehl-1 or use the donate option on MBO.This will go directly to serving our community and keeping our bills and mortgage paid.
If you need to stop any auto-renew, please email (only) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also if you need instruction on how to access zoom or to change your profile settings to receive emails from evolve you can access that here.
Sending you all heartfelt Blessings for continued wellness -
Erin and the Evolve Team