Education Review Committee is Recruiting!
We are seeking individuals who are:
- Members of the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
- Responsible with deadlines
- Have great critical thinking skills
- Understand the latest evidence and practice trends
- You get to work in a team of experts in the physical therapy field
- Help build your specialization portfolio (you will get a copy of your volunteer contributions, i.e. earn points toward your WCS/OCS other certification applications)
- Volunteering is an opportunity to give back to your profession and play a big role in increasing access to education for PTs, PTAs and SPTs
As a member of this committee, you will be involved in reviewing new online, webinar and regional course proposals using a rubric. This is project-based volunteer work where you will be focusing on reviewing 1-2 courses at a time. Time commitment varies and depends on the complexity and duration of the submitted courses. We work to spread the review work evenly within the committee and provide a realistic turnaround timeline.
Apply here and include a description of your expertise areas in the comments.