September 28, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone!
If you are homeschooling this year, you may be looking for additional guidance, great resources and a little inspiration. Well, I've got you covered this week with some fun seasonal freebies, information on the upcoming Montessori Homeschool Summit and inspiration from a few of my favourite social media accounts.
Also, as we usher in October this week, it is time once again for a new library password. Be sure to scroll down for October's password (effective today).
This week I have 3 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Simple Fall Colouring Pages by Primary Games. I love the simplicity of these four seasonal colouring pages. Create a simple colouring tray by pairing with your favourite crayons. Click to download each: Acorn, Apple, Leaf and Pumpkin.
- Preserve Fall Leaves with Beeswax by Little Pine Learners. I've always wanted to try this and now you can too! Use the preserved leaves to make a seasonal garland, or as manipulatives for math or loose parts play.
- Fall Leaf Lantern by @onthecovehomeschooling. Paige shares instructions to create beautiful parchment paper leaf lanterns with your kiddos this fall. Gather some leaves on your next walk for this fun seasonal activity.
Montessori Homeschool Summit October 5-9
Enjoy the benefits of a Montessori conference from the comfort of your home!
- A variety of presentations geared to those homeschooling 3-9 year olds
- 20+ Montessori speakers
- 100% online
- Join from any part of the world
- Access video and resources for 3 months
- Learn about the presenters, topics and schedule by visiting the summit website here.
- follow along on my Facebook page for daily presentation previews
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time,