April 2021 PromotionsOffers valid until April 30
• Comes with a 1-year calibration certificate• Temperature range: -30 to 65°C• Accuracy of ±0.5°C• 4G SD micro SD card for data logging
$195 without calibration certificate
• Applications: percent moisture determination, percent moisture regain determination, percent solid determination, weighing
• Display: 4.3" TFT color touchscreen display
• Operation: power cord( included)
Order your Ohaus Explorer scales here, send our PDF receipt attachment to Ohaus.com here, and get one of these great Ohaus products for FREE: Mini Hot Plate (option #1 - HSMNHP4CAL) | Mini Plaque Agitatrice (option #3 - HSMNST4CAL) | Mini Vortex Shaker | Portable Ph Meter | Centrifuge
See the PDF for more details
• ±0.2 pH accuracy • Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away• Specialized electrode for spot-checking the pH during meat and food care processing
• Magnification of 20X to 40X• Sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view• Main body 360° rotable
• Reduce work load on lab technician
• Long tradition of reliability and robustness
• Use metal springs to move the paddles and not a belt
Ask our representatives
• Fully compliant to USP <616> methods 1 and methods 2 as well as with EP <2.9.34>, DIN EN ISO 787-11 and ASTM B527
• Determine tapped density and apparent density
• Connect a balance to determine the sample weight (optional, weight can be entered manually)
• ±0.02 pH accuracy
• Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away
• Great for use in small food and dairy operations as well as for hobbyists
• Mesure Range: 0 to 100%• Oxygen Sensitivity: 0.1% O2• Sampling Port: Double reinforced sample probe (~12in. length)
• Precise graduations at 0.5 cm intervals• Provides a consistent platform for test• 316 food grade stainless steel construction
• For indoor air quality monitoring
• High Accuracy gas sensor
• Mini USB interface connections
• Fast and effective decontamination• Easy to use• Proven durable design
• Fully automatic• Excellent thermal stability and homogeneity• Easy of loading and unloading
Ask our representatives
• Automatic NaOH, H₂O and H₃BO₃ addition• 55-program library (31 pre-defined + 24 customizable)• Alkali resistant technopolymer housing
Thousands of products of recognized brands sorted by department - Biotechnology | Materials Testing | Environment | Surveying & Geomatics
We have an entire department dedicated to materials testing!
There is always something new to discover!
Take advantage of our latest promotions!
Many products must be sold at a fraction of the price!
A growing website, featuring our best compact products. We often add more! Shop now
Our professionals are ready to service your instruments, whether they were purchased on our site or elsewhere.
10700, Secant St., MontrealQuebec, Canada, H1J 1S5Tél.: 514 354-2511 | 1 800 463-4363 | email@example.com
910 Rowntree Dairy Rd., Unit #15Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4L 5W5 Tél.: 365 527-2508 | 1 855 527-5808 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this email because you registered on our website or made a purchase from us.