USEFUL CURRENCY EXCHANGE TIPS
1. It's cheaper to bring cash and just exchange it into local currency.
2. Withdrawing cash from a foreign ATM can give you better exchange deals and is also a lot more convenient.
3. Save your receipts. Carefully check your bank and credit card statements.
4. Carrying around a big stash of cash is an unsafe financial practice. Use what you need.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and avoid scams. If possible, visit exchange currency during daylight hours.
6. If someone approaches you in the street and offers to change your money into pesos at a great rate, DO NOT accept.