Here's what I've published lately:
Here's the interesting stuff I have learned.
- This map helps you find the nearest airports, wherever you are.
- This company sells an all-in-one solution to create your own crypto exchange.
- Shaan Puri has a 100k-subscriber crypto newsletter where he (pretends to) explain how crypto works. Apparently he doesn’t really understand it himself since he lost $1 million in the crash of Terra/Luna. Moral of the story: few people know what they’re talking about.
- SpaceX has an online simulator to dock a capsule to the ISS. I played for one hour, failed, and gave up. Kinda cool though!
- This company makes container houses. Much cheaper, much easier to maintain, modular, sustainable, well isolated for winter, and quick to set up. Hard to see any downsides, besides the ugliness.
- It turns out that almost all scooter companies (Lime, Bird, Bolt, etc) have a franchise system. You can start your own Lime or Uber through them. Wondering how profitable it is.
- Simpleflying wrote a series of articles on how to start your own airline. Lots of fluff but still interesting.
- NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE: I bought a bunch of tech stocks that were at an all-time low. Not buying crypto yet, I think we have further to go down. If you want to find cheap stocks, just google “stocks all time low”. MAKE YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
- This company is the European Mint. It helps you centralize all of your bank accounts in one place so you can see how much money you have.
- This book explains why veganism and vegetarianism is hopeless, both for your health and the planet.
- These guys unbuilt a PS5 and made it three times thinner than it is in reality.
- Cheese can make you sleep. It is called cheese coma.
- Business idea to start for free: a newsletter focused on events in your city. You make $ with advertising or a premium subscription with coupons. Marketing: facebook groups (students), talk to people at events, event sponsoring etc. 10k subscribers = $2k/month (at least). Roughly 5-10h of work per week. Software: substack, revue, mailerlite, zohocampaign.
- You know about Elon Musk, but what do you know about Tata?
- You can now launch your own bank in minutes.
- Sad death of legendary entrepreneur Leonardo del Vecchio whose biography I had written. You will be missed, Leo. Rest in peace.
- These are the world’s angriest countries.
- Sound investment advice from Nassim Taleb
See ya in two weeks,