1. It’s impossible to become stuck in a hypnotic state.
2. Hypnosis feels different for different people.
3. Your brain works differently when it’s under hypnosis.
4. Hypnosis can only bring about memory loss if that is the intended goal.
5. A hypnotized person remains in complete control the whole time.
6. Stage hypnosis and clinical hypnosis are very different from one another.
7. Hypnosis can be used as anesthesia.
8. The average person experiences hypnosis at least twice per day.
9. The earliest recorded descriptions of hypnosis date back to ancient Egypt in 1500 B.C.
10. You can hypnotize yourself.
Hypnosis is a powerful skill to have at your disposal and works hand-in-hand with NLP to deliver powerful results and change people's lives.
If you’d like to learn more about hypnosis without breaking the bank, my friend Eugen Popa is hosting an event called the Hypnosis Masters Summit.
The event is 100% online and free to attend, and over the span of 6 days, you’ll get to learn from over 40 world-class hypnosis experts from all around the world.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.