May 18, 2020
Happy Monday Everyone! And Happy Victoria Day to my Canadian friends!
Below you'll find this week's selection of beautiful freebies, a subscriber exclusive coupon and more on how you can help me keep Little Spark Company afloat while my daughter is in hospital.
This week I have 4 amazing FREE resources to share with you:
- Wildflower Colouring Pages from the U.S. Forest Service. A selection of 30 colouring pages featuring beautifully illustrated wildflowers and facts about each one.
- Flowers 3-part Cards from Association Montessori Internationale. To provide support during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Association Montessori Internationale is offering this beautfiul resource free of charge to schools, educators and families.
- Colour Changing Flowers Science Experiment by Pre-K Pages. This is a classic and always a hit with little ones. Don't have white flowers at your disposal? This works well with celery stalks or even romaine lettuce too!
- The Roots of Painting by Alive Outdoors. Use this easy guide to make paints from natural ingredients such as flowers, spices, fruits and vegetables and then let your creative side shine!
Your Support Means So Much
- Last week I put out a call for photographers to help me keep up with my social media posts while my daughter is in hospital and the response was overwhelming! After careful consideration, I have chosen 6 talented mamas to help me out. It was a tough choice - turns out you are a very talented tribe! I look forward to sharing their photos in the coming weeks. If you don't follow me on Instagram, I hope you will (link below).
- As we go into week seven of my daughter's hospitalization, with no discharge any time soon, I really need your support. I know with the global pandemic, many are in the same financial boat. The good news is there are many non-financial ways you can help, including sharing our resources on social media, leaving a review for a recent purchase, or sharing our website, shop links or social media accounts with your friends and colleagues. I am so grateful for your support and hope to be able to continue to create beautiful educational resources for your little ones.
- May 28th: Nature Bundle - a HUGE collaboration that you won't want to miss out on! I've contributed three bundles to this one and amso excited to share all the details next week.
I'd love to hear your feedback on the resources I've shared today. Please drop me a line any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time,