This week's newsletter has:
- Tiny teasers about two upcoming books
- A new quiz! Guess the correct book from its opening line.
- A question about audiobooks.
I just reached 75k words in a book I can't wait to share with you. It was meant to be 75k words in total, though, which means I should have reached the finish line. Only these characters have things left to work out... and they still need their happily-ever-after!
So it's right back to the keyboard for me.
It's killing me not to share more. I have two beautiful covers waiting to be revealed, one for this book (let's call it The Enemies Book) and one for the Secret Summer Project. I still need to get some ducks in order for both before I can share more.
But... maybe just a few hints? 😉
1. The Enemies Book is about two people from rival families, who have competed with one another for over a decade before they spend a stupid, drunken night together... and have to live with the consequences.
2. The Secret Summer Project takes place on a paradise island, where two people are both on vacation nursing broken hearts. The last thing they expected to find was to find one another, though... or the midnight swims and late-night conversations that follow.
More to come soon, I promise!
Time to go finish The Enemies Book,