Since my last email, Suite is finally with the editor! Mugs have been cleaned, hair has been washed, my house has been tidied. I feel like a brand new woman.
My immediate response afterwards was:
But I'm so happy with Suite and how Isaac and Sophia's story turned out. They're very well-matched, almost too similar, and I can't wait for you to meet them.
To make the 16-day wait for Suite more bearable, I'm showing off the new discrete paperback covers of the Brothers of Paradise below...
...and giving away a complete set of them! Join the giveaway here if you're feeling lucky. I'm so in love with these new paperback covers!
PS: It's now October, and I couldn't resist adding my fall favorites down below. Also, what's a pumpkin's favorite sport? 🎃
The Brothers of Paradise now have discrete paperback covers, too. They're printed with Ingram, not Amazon, and the quality is *chef's kiss.*
I'm giving away a set of all four to the winner of the giveaway below.
How I'm revelling in the season
1. Rewatching Gilmore Girls (and ignoring the revival).
2. Roasting chestnuts. I learned this a few years ago and I look forward to chestnut season every year now. Cut little x's through the top, roast in the oven, peel, and enjoy!
3. Playing the album "Harry's House" on repeat.
4. Walk-and-talk's. This is the season to go for long walks with friends or while listening to a great podcast.
5. Speaking of podcasts, I'm currently obsessed with "Crime Junkie."
5. I'm re-reading Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier. My God, what a book. This is my third re-read of the moody, beautiful, romantic and magical re-telling of Beauty and the Beast.
6. Wear a big jacket in the morning to stay warm, but then find I'm too hot by midday. I'll be honest. I don't love this one.
(me on my fall walks)
Have you read all of my bonus stories? These include extra chapters and extended epilogues.
Wondering which order you should read my books in or which to try next?
A pumpkin's favorite sport is squash
1887 Whitney Mesa Dr #7302, HendersonNevada 89014 United States
You received this email because you signed up to Olivia Hayle's newsletter.