THE MONTH OF JANUARY IS OUR SEMI-ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DRIVE!
Thanks to all those who are becoming members of PACTS, International this month. It is greatly appreciated!
We are poised in so many ways for a major breakthrough in our issues this year:
- The Havana Syndrome - microwave weapons attacks - has been in the national headline news all of last year to the point that a few have even convinced their doctor that they were victims and have been diagnosed as having the Havana Syndrome by their physician.
- David Ruble's shielding device which has helped all of the dozens of testers who have tried it, will bring relief for many in our community once it goes into production in a couple of months.
- We will be reaching out to the newly-elected mayor of New York soon since he is aware of our issues and may perhaps assist the TI community in his city.
- The ICATOR International Class Action Lawsuit is proceeding forward as the lawyer has just received 10,000 euros, enough payment for him to begin developing a legal analysis which will guide him in making informed decisions regarding his legal strategy.
- And according to Magnus Olsson the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture, Nils Melzer, says his investigation into cybertorture crimes is still ongoing.
Your membership helps us to continue to provide regular, continuous updates and support to the community whenever there is news relevant to our cause.
The funds collected will go towards:
- Monthly website fees
- Email services
- Voicemail services
- Zoom platform
- Fax service
- PO box
- State requirements
- Mailing and shipping costs
- Office supplies
- Online storage
- Misc. expenses
- Director Compensation
For those that wish to support our efforts, here is how you may join us:
PACTS Membership Information
Membership is $25/year.
You may donate via PAYPAL at this link: http://paypal.me/pactsntl
You'll need to click SEND, then log in at the next screen, then enter a donation amount.
Our Zelle email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Hey, everyone please sign up for Zelle. It is the best-kept secret in sending money to friends and family. Zelle is a direct communication system between banks. Sign-up is quick and easy and the funds arrive in minutes to their destination with no fees, which means the recipient receives your entire donation amount without charge! It's an amazing, cost-effective way to send money.
Or you may send a check or money order made payable to 'PACTS, International' and mail to:
PO Box 1925
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
All amounts are accepted, including smaller donations of $3, $5, or $10, etc. per month, which are also important.
Once we receive your membership donation, we then mail a packet of materials to members consisting of:
- Our PACTS International pamphlet
- A PACTS Membership card
- A "You are not Alone" Wristband or TI Awareness Ribbon for renewals
- For $50 or more you will receive a membership card, plus the latest issue of our PACTS magazine!
DAVID RUBLE'S SHIELDING DEVICE IS NOW ON SALE!
Per David's recent post on Facebook, his shielding device is now on sale for those who can afford the $3500. See below:
"Beta Devices are officially for sale now. Initial phase will not be cheap ($3500). If you have the means to participate in the first rounds send me a message. If costs are too high please wait and we will be working to bring costs down over the next several months. This is only for people who cannot wait any longer and who can afford to participate without the cost being a complication for them. Message me for more details. And yes, these are upgradeable! As we continue to enhance the software there will be updates!"
I also hear that people can go in together on the cost and share time with the device. This might make it affordable for more people.
SUPPORT TI ESTELLE KULDELL FOR MISS JETSET
For a donation at the link below, you can nominate one from our own TI community, Estelle Kuldell, as Miss Jetset!:
LINK:: YOU DECIDE THE NEXT MISS JETSET TO GRACE THE COVER OF JETSET MAGAZINE
DA LI TO SELL HIS RNM MACHINE ON EBAY
Da Li, in West Covina, California, is said to be selling his RNM detection machine on Ebay and Amazon. It is not known as yet when or how much.
For more information, you may write to Da Li at: email@example.com
RE: TI MATTHEW CHOI
Some in our community have actually known Matthew Choi and wonder how he could have committed this crime. According to the article (see below), he killed a cab driver who he believed was targeting him, by stabbing him in the neck.
Matthew is originally from South Africa, then he reportedly moved to Hong Kong to escape the targeting. For more on this story, check out the link below:
Man who murdered taxi driver was psych patient, once threatened mass shooting
BREATH OF LIFE BIBLE STUDY ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
I was informed this week that the Bible Study class that Barbara in Florida was teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays will not be having meetings until further notice.
HI! IT'S YVETTE
Looking for a place to live in California. I can pay $400 - $500 a month.
I can pay more if someone knows of any work. Full time or part time. I have a bachelors in marketing and finance and a grad degree in psychology. If it’s part time I can only make a certain amount or I lose my disability that I am on right now.
I’m quiet and stay in my room. I’m 39, female.