1) Never put your family, friends, or significant other low on your priority list. Prefer a handful of truly close friends to a hundred acquaintances.
2) Time is extremely limited and goes by fast. Do what makes you happy and fulfilled - few people get remembered hundreds of years after they die anyway.
3) Whether or not money can buy happiness, it can buy freedom, and that’s a big deal. Also, lack of money is very stressful.
4) Go out of your way to be around smart, interesting, ambitious people. Work for them and hire them.
5) Minimize your own cognitive load from distracting things that don’t really matter.
6) Don’t worry so much. Things in life are rarely as risky as they seem. Most people are too risk-averse, and so most advice is biased too much towards conservative paths.
7) Exercise. Eat well. Sleep. Get out into nature with some regularity.
8) Go out of your way to help people. Few things in life are as satisfying. Be nice to strangers.