Thank you for joining our mailing list! As a token of our appreciation, we invite you to take our Relationship Risk Assessment (copyright 2019) tool. This risk assessment is designed for singles who are dating and those in active relationships. Its purpose is to assess whether there is more work for you and/or your partner to do before you settle down and know in your relationship if you still have growing to do to reduce your risk of heartbreak.
Best use of tool:
1. Honestly answer the questions.
2. Acknowledge the risk level.
3. Start having real conversations with potential mate/significant other for all answers that were unknown and no's. Do the work!
4. Be honest with yourself about information learned and behaviors seen.
5. Are you content with the way issues are addressed and patterns of behavior you see? Do you feel emotionally, physically, mentally secure?
6. Retake assessment in 6 months.