We've installed a Dermalog German-made fever detection scanner. When it comes to a viral infection, fever is one of the most frequent symptoms and we want you to feel safe when dine with us!
It's non-invasive, you just walk by the scanner and it knows in an instant if you're hot or not.
We are the only establishment that we know of in Wisconsin OR Illinois that has this technology. Come by today and check it out then enjoy a great meal!
13 Reasons Why You Should Dine at Iguana Wana
- The Dermalog Fever Detection System is to ensure no one in the building has fever, we spared no expense, in fact this technology cost over $5,000.
- We have four commercial air exchangers running 24/7 circulating fresh air 24 hours a day.
- We have new germ-free butcher paper on every tabletop after each customer.
- All employees wear masks.
- We use disposable menus.
- We use protective silverware bags for each customer.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the restaurant.
- Our employees are required to sanitize their hands every 20 minutes.
- We have a sanitizer station for all the pens used at the restaurant.
- We have a sanitizer station for check presenters.
- Tables are sanitized and cleaned between each use.
- Our tables are set up 6' apart.
- Daily employee’s temperature checks.