The TOP FIVE THINGS TO KNOW!
1. Get the latest updates on Covid-19 announcements for CRC
For more information: Covid-19 Council Update – Connecticut Rivers Council
2. The best Youth Leadership training program, NYLT, is starting registration now for the planned August event at JN Webster.
For more information: https://ctscouting.org/?s=nylt
3. Planning for SUMMER CAMP 2021 is starting!! Check the CRC website for information on current schedules/reservations/pricing. Reserve your Unit's space today!
4. Order of the Arrow - Unit Elections are coming. Have one of our new chapter leadership team help you with your Troop's election:
For more information: Tschitani Lodge (Order of the Arrow) – Connecticut Rivers Council
5. Wood Badge Training – How the good get even better!
Wood Badge is advanced Adult Scout Leader training for all leaders at all levels! Join us for the next course Fall 2021.
Clink on the button below for more info!
Wood Badge Information
You are not alone!
This LotR District leadership is here for you. If there are ANY questions or concerns, contact:
District Chair: Scott Garafano – firstname.lastname@example.org
District Commissioner: Jeff Myshrall – email@example.com
District Executive: Sean Fogle – firstname.lastname@example.org